The composition competition for a piece for saxophone and electronics – results of the pre-selection stage
By the Jury’s decision, one composition from among the submitted compositions qualified for the finals, and the Jury also decided as follows:
1) By the decision of the Jury, this year’s edition of the competition will be combined with next year’s edition.
2) The final stage of both editions will take place in 2024 after the pre-selection of the 2024 edition.
3) The schedule of the 2024 edition and finals will be announced.
4) Works not qualified for the final in 2023 may be submitted again in the next edition.
5) Participation in the 2024 edition is open to people who did not qualify for the finals in the 2023 edition.
6) In the 2023 selection stage, one composition was selected: Barbara Zach – C/1965 S1.
Saxophone and Electronics Composition Competition 2023 for students and graduates of the I.J. Paderewski Academy of Music in Poznań and the F. Liszt Music Academy in Budapest for a piece for saxophone and electronics took in 2023 the form of an international competition.
The competition is open to students and alumni (diploma in 2019 or later) of the I.J. Paderewski Academy of Music in Poznań and the F. Liszt Academy of Music in Budapest. The competition will take place in Poland and Hungary. The results will be announced after the concert performance of the compositions qualified for the final stage.
Other details regarding the applications, the course of the competition and the winners are included in the rules of the competition (pdf).
Deadline for applications: 25.08.2023, 23:59 (UTC+02:00).
Organization: dr Michał Janocha, email@example.com.